Congratulations on Your Selection to a 2022 Greenwich Cannons Team
ALL PLAYERS MUST COMPLETE THE 2022 REGISTRATION PROCESS TO CONFIRM ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ROSTER SPOT & UPDATE SIZE INFORMATION FOR YOUR TEAM GEAR.
Read the instructions and special notes below. Updating your account is a quick process, but you have to pay attention. You should have a Cannons account from past registrations, so the entire process should take around 5 minutes.
NOTE: Information for parents/guardians is entered first; the player's info is entered afterwards.
- I'm a returning player. Do I still need to register?
Yes! Please see #6 below for returning player instructions.
- I've had a player in the program before, but I need to register a new player.
Please see #6 below. After entering your email address and password, you'll proceed to the Family page where you will have the option to "add a child."
- What if I need to register more than one player?
If you have more than one new player in your family, you'll have the chance to register additional players after completing the first player's registration process. Do not begin a separate registration for each player. If one player is a returning player, please see returning player instructions below.
- How do I know which team to register for - Senior, Junior, Prep, 13U?
Register for the team to which you were invited for the Cannons 2021 season. This information is in your invitation email.
- When should I register? - Register now. This serves as your official acceptance of your roster invitation.
Much of the pre-season preparation requires your completed paperwork. Be sure to follow instructions carefully.
- Special Note to Returning Players
If you registered last year, you still need to go through the process. It will be quicker for you though, since the system retained your personal information. You will be asked to enter your email address and password. There is an option to retrieve your password if you've forgotten it.
- Once in the system, click on the parent(s) name and make any necessary changes to your personal info.
- After returning to the Family page, click the green check mark next to the player's name, then check to see if you want to change any personal information before continuing with the rest of the registration process.
Click the Begin Registration button below to begin.
Please Note: Once you've registered, you can come back to the website anytime to change any of the player or the parent/guardian personal information using the Edit My Account feature at the bottom of the home page menu.